This question comes from Brazil.
Within the registration forms, it is required to submit a letter of recommendation from a Nikkei Association from your  country.
It could be from a Kenjinkai, a certified Japanese language school, etc..
You do not need to be part of any of them.
You just need a letter presenting you as an applicant of our scholarship.
> To inquire about the scholarship grantees and former grantees? Click here (Facebook group)